This course will give you a thorough overview of capacity market settlements, including the processes and payments.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding or awareness of:
- Timing and processes for Capacity Market Settlements
- Payment calculation for Capacity Market units
- Different payments and charges processes
- The supplier charging processes
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Process and Data Inputs
- 3. Capacity Payments and Charges
- 4. Strike Price
- 5. Load Following Obligated Capacity Quantity
- 6. Stop-Loss Limits
- 7. Market Difference Charges and Difference Payments
- 8. Non-Performance Difference Charges and Imbalance Difference Payments
- 9. Difference Payment Socialisation Charge and Socialisation Fund
Once you complete all of these modules, you have finished your self-learning for the Balancing Market Bidding and Data Submission course. Should you have any questions, contact the Query Management Team.